Home Learning Year 3/4
Your child can now complete daily set tasks by their teachers to complete on a learning platform called Seesaw which children can access from home. The app allows the teacher to mark and communicate with your child throughout the day. Mr Chalmers and Miss Pettifer cannot wait to see some of your fabulous work!
Please find the list of log in details below and then follow the link.
Don't forget you can also visit the Year 4 Twitter page too: https://twitter.com/Year4StChrysos1
Click the website below to access this learning platform:
- Timestables rockstars: https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school
- Aritmetic https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/daily10
- General: https://www.mathshed.com/ free 14 day trial
- Problem solving: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/problem-solving
- Reasoning: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/maths/
- General: https://www.coolmathgames.com/
- Time: https://mathsframe.co.uk/en/resources/resource/116/telling-the-time
- READ, READ AND READ! You could share a story together. This could be a chapter book where you read and discuss a chapter a day.
- Get your child to read a book on Oxford Owl, discuss what your child enjoyed about the book. https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Get your child to read a book on Active learn and complete the activities. These focus on comprehension skills https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
- Practise the Year 3/4 for Common Exception words: http://www.crosslee.manchester.sch.uk/serve_file/253974
- Practsise your spelling on : https://www.spellingshed.com/
- Take part in a writing masterclass: https://authorfy.com/https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html grade 2
- SpellFix Years 3-6 free app on phone/IPad
Home Learning Activity Packs
- Go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
Additional Educational Websites to Explore
English as Additional Language support